-Senoir First Aid has been retired for many years now.
Welcome to the successor: HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
-Provide First Aid is the National Standard of Competency.
Modernised and up-to-date with the latest Australian Resuscitation Council and Industry-consulted requirements, it also has superior benefits which include;
* Get a nationally accredited course, recognised by every Industry within Australian
* Holders can maintain their currency with ease, even if they move between vocations.
* Get modern training on life-saving devices such as defibrillators (the retired course never taught this, and was only available on the next level up)
All participants must gain a Unique Student Identifier (USI) prior to enrolling in and attending their course.
You can apply for your USI from the official site https://usi.gov.au.
Please note that you will not receive a Statement of Attainment for your course until you have supplied your USI to our RTO and training partners, Allens Training Pty Ltd
Your will need to obtain or already have a USI and complete any online study requirements (if applicable).
On the day you will need to bring current Photo ID, your USI and a print out (or snapshot) of your online completion certificate with you
Recertification is recommended every 12 months.
To qualify for a Refresher CPR Course, you must bring a copy of your current certificate to the training session.
You will then be required to:
* Complete the online or paper-based pre-course workbook.
* Attend a ~2 hour practical course.
Proof of currency must be submitted to qualify for this course, or you will be required to attend a Full CPR Course.
In order to meet competency for this unit, you will be required to meet the LLN requirements if the Training Package.
You can find more info regarding our LLN support services HERE
The following assessment tasks are required for all our certified courses:
* Prior online learning and or in-class theory questions (multiple choice and short answer)
* Participation in simulated practical scenarios
* Participation in practical activities
The CPR assessment will be done on the floor, for a period no less than 2 minutes
Our modern resuscitation manikins are completely latex free and each user is given a disposable face-shield for hygiene when using the manikins.